Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year and Mystery Quilt Revealed!

Happy New Year!   

A nice quiet New Years Eve, watching movies and staying warm :-) Miss Jasmine enjoyed herself after a day of play in the snow.



I have also been working on my version of the Celtic Mystery Quilt  and was pretty excited to see the layout coming together.  At first I wasn't too sure on my color choices as I set the blocks up on my design wall.


 I took a step back and started to piece the blocks together to see if I could find some good points in my color choices :-) So far so good, It's not my normal color range but I'm thinking the colors may work together after all.... I'm beginning to see the inner blue circle, that was my main goal :-)


Once it's quilted, it will be loved and enjoyed..... No worries on color. 

Hope everyone is staying warm in New England, it is currently 3 degrees right now and blowing snow..... Burr.....  ~Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Your Mystery looks great. And I love your dog ;-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be held for moderation. Thank You and Happy Quilting!