Snow Dog Quilt Works

Snow Dog Quilt Works

Friday, January 3, 2014

Free Motion Quilting Link Up!

I'm super excited to link up for the very first time with "The Free Motion Quilting Project"!  

A few items to get me started on this year's quilting project! 

One of my quilty goals this year was to gain more confidence with my machine quilting.  I have always either tied or hand quilted my quilts. Machine quilting looked so scary and I always thought I had to have a huge long arm machine to actually do a great job! Boy was I wrong!! Thanks to Leah, her wonderful site and her classes, machine quilting has become extremely fun and exciting for me!  

Here's to another great year of Quilting! ~ Happy Quilting! 

4 comments:

  1. My first time too! I am really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with any skill...the more you practice the better you become. Glad to hear you are doing Leah's class. She's a great teacher. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you're joining in with the Building Blocks Quilt Along! Welcome to a beautiful world of flowing free motion quilting. We're going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to do this quilt along. looking forward to seeing your progess

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be held for moderation. Thank You and Happy Quilting!